Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Settling In - Upcoming Stuff

Now that title could win some awards for creativity. :)

Andrae and Lone have been here for a month now. Their house is coming together and they are starting to feel a little more at home. Andrae has been a fun partner in ministry because he dreams big ideas too...it is very fun to have someone to bounce off of who won't feel overwhelmed. His wife is fantastic as well. I can't wait to spend more time with her.

We are having an open house for 2nd Mile this weekend. I can't wait. I love connecting people I love with other things and people I love. Does that make sense? I am excited to have a bunch of people from my church have more of a chance to meet and connect with my community and the ministry my life is poured out into.

My sister and I are planning on moving soon. We are waiting for some details to line up. If you want to pray for us - please pray for that...our current residence continues to be a great habitation for mold, mice and cock roaches. My sister can't wait to have a room to sleep in again (her whole bedroom is still strewn about our entire house). We both can't wait to have a home again...

More than ever before, I am looking forward with great anticipation to what God might be doing in the months ahead. Hopefully I will do a good job at keeping you in touch with all God is doing.

1 comment:

Pete and Jess said...

Keep us posted as to a move date and all other good stuff. :o)